Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A good day today. A good day.

So today started pretty average. Woke up in the afternoon, watched some TV, then my sister and I decided to go to town to visit the brother and the sister and watch Transformers because it was "Cheap Tuesday" at Regent cinema ($6.00 tix! yay!). On the way there I needed to get some Petrol so we stopped by Shell, filled up the tank. When I looked at the pump it said 30.6 Litres, but it only said S4.83 so I I pressed the thing (the gun thing that u put in your tank, dont know what it's called) again but it my car was so full the petrol spilled out. I thought there was just something wrong with the number, like the first digit was missing or faded or something so I went in, thinking it's probably 54bucks, but the guy told me it was $4.38. He even said "would you like to put some more in that one" I told him something must be wrong with the machine cause it said 30L and he said that petrol prices are changing! LOL LOL LOL. It was the highlight of my afternoon. I kept the receipt so my damily would believe. I don't have a cam though, so I can't post it.

The highlight of my night though was Transformers!! Yeah! I love love love it. I love it so much right after the movie I wanted to buy tickets for the next show! lol. THe effects were great the graphics were great, and there's not much cheesy romance thing. There was but I didn't think it was overly done.My eldest sister said it's a very violent movie that's not for kids but damn it that is what I call an action movie. Not like stupid Spiderman 3 which I am not yet over hating. I wonder why it got bad reviews though. I thought it was awesome.

By the way, I like your spaghetti sauce manong D. Thanks for the feed. =)

No comments: