Saturday, June 23, 2007

Just for Fun

My ex boyfriend (of like 2 weeks), current girlfriend IMed me last night. She logged on his YM and started talking to me. It's so obvious that it was her because she kept talking about herself. So I went along with it. I kept saying "good for you" and "congratulations" but she would not leave me alone! So I messaged her:

JAZ: hey i know ur the gf and i just want to know, why r u so insecure?
HER: huh?
JAZ: im in new zealand for god's sake. if i wanted ur bf id have him by now.
JAZ: leave me alone.
HER: yah! we're very happy together bitch! take care sweetie! =)
JAZ: wow name calling. how very mature. hes soooo lucky he has such a mature gf.
HER: sure take care there! stay safe.

arrrrrrrrggghhh!!!!!! asshole. asshole. asshole. I hate her. Honestly!! I've been in New Zealand for 2 and a half years already, and there she is, so obviously very jealous of me. What a retard. In a way, I am flattered. I can make people insecure even though I don't know them. It makes me happy she's pathetic.

But I really really do not appreciate the name calling. So, I'm going to get them to break up. IF I was in the Philippines, it will be easier, but since I'm not, it might take weeks. I don't really care, as long as they break up. Ohhhhh the joy I would feel! =) Damn it, she could have left me alone, but she didn't. Why are people so stupid? Oh well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh mi gawsh hu is ex bf? hmmm...

jasmine said...

secrettttttttt x_X

JENNY said...

hmmmmmmmmm..