Sunday, May 13, 2007

My Religion

When it comes to my religion, people, particularly my boyfriend, always wants to debate with me. He's a Buddhist and I'm a catholic, and of course he's always questioning why I believe in God, and who is God, and all that bullcrap. I'd just like to say, I honestly don't give a crap if u don't believe in God, and I will never try to convert anyone. It's just that I believe in him, because I do. I need to believe that there's a reason why I exist, and that I have a purpose, and when I feel lost and alone, I can talk to him. I actually do sometimes and it helps.

So what if there's a lot of misconceptions about my religion and what I believe in? There's also a lot of other things that no one can understand. There's a lot of unanswered questions out there. But I don't care. But with everything wrong with the world, I can say I find comfort that I believe in something.