Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Koreans

Ask anyone who knows me. Anyone. And they can tell you that I hate Koreans. I hate them. Just like Cartman hates Jews, or Dara hates Maoris. I can't really explain it. It's probably everything about them. They have their own world, they are very very weird, they think they're all that! God I hate them! So very much. With passion. And here's another reason why I hate them still
Honestly, if you don't know him, then you're living under a rock. This is blablabla, the korean dude who shot 33 people at Viginia Tech, (USA). No none knows why he did it. They said he was a loner, and very weird. Hmmm... aren't they all?

God they are scary. In high school, the koreans hated me (mostly girls), because I kinda made fun of some of them (Bitna Ha... ha ha ha ha ha). It was lame, but now I shall not make fun of them. Maybe the chinese, they're there on my list. Or the white people, I hate then as much as I hate koreans. Yeah, white trash.

And condolence, to the families and friends of the people who died. I'm just glad I'm not even in the same country.

6 comments:

JENNY said...

but i love koreans! you remember our korean guests before? kimchi!

it was premeditated daw. but no one did anything about it. *sad*

jasmine said...

hahaha! kimchi!! i tried it! i almost died hehehe.

the massacre is sad...i almost cried on the news when they were showing the pictures of the people who died. =(

JENNY said...

me, i cried and i just saw it in youtube

rianne said...

link me mami! =) orangerealities.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

omg jas your so racist ha! im gonna get a blogspot also para i'll have a profile pic!

fuseman said...

hhhehehehhe. mga iyakin!
racist! hehehe kidding but its not the race its the wacko brain