Friday, April 13, 2007

Change

One thing that really annoys me is when your guy tries to change you all the time. It happens in everyone's relationships. I've observed it a lot. They say, they only want to change the "bad things," they only want what's best for you, but then when they're being assholes and you ask them to change, they tell you that "it's just who I am! I can't change who I am. " I mean, what the hell kind of bull crap is that. I was just thinking about it, and all the guys I went out with said and did the exact same thing! They try and change you, and then you become the best girlfriend ever then they become assholes then you ask them to change, but then they then they tell you they can't. Bastards. I hate guys. Next time Dara and I fight I would definitely make this argument. Then I'll win! Woohoo!

1 comment:

JENNY said...

"I hate guys." - really???