Friday, February 16, 2007

South Island!



I just came back from the South with Dara and his fam- bam! It was uber uber cool! I want to come back there some day for about a month or something and just go backpacking because the is so much to do! It was such a beautiful place (full of gorgeous gorgeous men! hihi only eye candy! don't worry) even though I got bit by some bug on the foot and it got swollen and yucky, I guess that's part of the wild, and I should have worn shoes instead of jandals, I guess. And, even though most of the time I can not understand what they are talking about as I- no- speak- freaky- deaky- cambodian, no one is complaining. I had a great time and I got to know his family more, and I guess they got to know me better! I really hope that turns out for the better. I tried to be my politest, at times. heh. At least I think his sisters like me more now. I can't wait to post the pictures! They're with Dara at the mo.


This is Mumbles (Happy Feet). I want his name to be Mumbles Happy Feet, but Dara said it's only Mumbles =/ I gave him to Dara for Valentine's Day because he loves loves loves Happy Feet so much!! He actually saw it twice. I don't know if that's something he should actually be proud about though, hihihi. But oh well I heart him oh so much that I will let that pass =) He said he was gonna get me the valentines bear (red bear that says happy valentines) but he figured I'd have him for V-day and that would be enough! awwwwwwww. how sweet! NOT! hehe jokes. It is sweet. I guess.


More South Island stuff soon!

No comments: