Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The other day, I was talking with my auntie/ cousin (I really don't know but she's my mum's auntie's daughter, so we're related) Foney, and we started talking about our families and our parents, and the story of ate Jen moving away to her own flat in town, which I didn't know that she didn't know.. hmmm.. anyway...

Then she said something that made me think. How its kinda sad for my parents because they just bought a house last year, when we (the kids) are starting to move away. Ate Jen already moved, albeit, unplanned. And I guess, with ate Jac planning to bring Zha over they will soon start looking for a flat or something. And then there's me, I'm kinda planning to move out int around 2 years when I have some savings.

When everyone finally moved to New Zealand, I guess my parents thought they can make up for the things that happened, and we could become happy family. But I guess that's the problem with making up for something, like when your parents are so busy doing other things that they almost forget to go to your birthday dinner, or you don't come home from work and the decide to make it up to your kids in the future, but then the kids grow up and make plans with other people, and most of the time, you're not included in them, and it's too late to start again. You have to keep moving forward.

2 comments:

JENNY said...

deep men

fuseman said...

ay malalim ka pala? ouch!