Sunday, September 02, 2007

Spring Festival (1 Sep 2007)

Last Sunday my sister and I went to Upper Hutt for the Spring Festival, and to go swimming afterwards. It was cool, a lot bigger than the Petone one. It was fun! Missed the parade though. Maybe next year. Yay!



Upper Hutt Spring Festival 1 Sep 2007

Kamikaze ride
Suspended in the air upside down for 10 seconds

Sister and I


Main Street closed off replaced by cool stalls of stuff and food and people walking around


Street performer


Stage performer


Toy I wanted to win

The toys I actually won were a doll that looked like it was abandoned by everyone and a little hamster soft toy. They are still in the car so no pics. I would still go on and keep playing the carni games if my sister didn't pull me away. anyway those were all taken by my cam phone. Yay! cam phone. I missed. BTW, if you didn't know my old phone died on me, so I borrowed my BFs really really really old phone which can store 10 messages. you always have to delete or else you won't get any messages and you'll think, why isn't anyone texting? but they really are and they're all mad because IM the one not replying. HIHI.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the U.Hutt Spring Festival was great! We should definitely go again (earlier hehe) next year. ..Although, I don't want to ride the Kamikaze any more. That ride is sooo scary! =S By the way, where is the Kamikaze ride video?